Growing the Game and Raising Standards is our four year strategic plan for 2010 to 2014. This dovetails with the FAW's overarching Plan for Welsh football.
Wales to become a more successful football nation at grassroots and international level
1. Grow the Game and Raise Standards;
2. Identify, develop and prepare players for international competition;
3. National Football Centre and access to quality facilities;
4. Modern and dynamic governance.
High level targets by 2014 include:-
- Wales achieving a Seven Star Rating for the UEFA Grass Roots Charter;
- Wales retaining accreditation for the UEFA Coaching Convention to Pro Licence level;
- Wales winning the under 16 Victory Shield Competition by 2014;
- 90% of boys and girls from the Development Squads progressing to Wales Intermediate Squads;
- the setting up of two national disability squads;
- the delivery of a National Football Centre;
- the development of ten grass roots community facilities;
- achieving a sustained full assurance rating for the Sport Wales Self Assurance Programme.
2010 to 2014 Strategic Plan
It is our intention that you receive a quality service from the Welsh Football Trust and have a positive experience when using our services. This Charter has been designed to publicise the minimum standards that we will aim to achieve.
Service Charter - English
Service Charter - Welsh