McDonald’s Community Football Day
The McDonald's Community Football Day is a showcase event for grassroots football and is used as a recruitment vehicle to engage the whole family and bring new players and volunteers into local FAW Accredited clubs. However, the size, format and date of delivery can be adapted to suit your club.
What does a football Festival entail?
- Rotational fun football games that include all ages and genders, encouraging new players to join a club and helping to develop existing players
- Small sided games for players to transfer their skills into the matches
- Existing and new volunteers (juniors & adults) coaching, coordinating and refereeing games
Who is the festival suitable for?
- Boys and girls from the age of 5 to 16
- New and experienced players
- Those looking to volunteer at a club
- WALKING FOOTBALLERS (OLDER?)
What can participants expect?
A fun, inclusive day for all the family
An opportunity to play football and learn new skills from our FAW accredited coaches
A chance to become a part of your local football club
The McDonald's Community Football Day programme will be launching again in the Spring of 2017 so keep an eye on our website and social media for updates, or if your require more information email email@example.com.